The Pharmacy Unit is committed to providing a pharmacy service that will ensure optimal drug therapy, by contributing to the preparation, supply and control of medicines and associated products. We also provide information and advice to those who prescribe and/or use pharmaceutical products.
Peebles Hospital Pharmacy offers a wide range of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies including peak flow meters and blood sugar monitors. Special order services are available for specialty medications such as oncology and rheumatology medication. Our qualified and experienced pharmacists are readily available to provide pharmaceutical care for both in-patients and out-patients who utilize our service.
- Electronic prescribing
- Readily available patient prescription history
- Private pharmaceutical care in the counseling room (patient confidentiality)
- Refill by prescription number or patient identification number
- Facility accessible for the physically impaired
- Specific medicine information
Please note the Pharmacy Unit of Peebles Hospital extends to Iris O`Neal Clinic, where the pharmaceutical services are provided by Virgin Gorda Pharmacy.